Custom Printed Tile Murals and Floors for Outdoors and Indoors
Custom Tile Murals and Tile Flooring
Ceramic, Porcelain, Glass,Tumbled Tile - Unique Murals
Digitally reproduced art, photos, and logos on a variety of durable types of tile are yours. The printing technologies are selected for your specific tile installation project. Whether for indoors or outdoors, whether for walls or floors: Custom Tiles provides the know how and materials for the success of your unique requirements. Contact us early during your planning to receive personalized assistance for your objective. From a simple kitchen backsplash to magnificent public art to the toughest transit station platform tiles, your commercial or residential tile installation will be an attractive and successful endeavor. We are eager to receive your image to assist you without obligation. Check our pricing policies or our specific pricing for custom backsplash tiles. The beautiful appearance of art on tile will amaze you!
Tile Options for Specific Installation Needs
Architects, Artists, and Design Studios ...
… have called upon us to assist with image editing, installation specifications, and budgeting for their commercial and institutional tile projects. We began nearly two decades ago, primarily serving homeowners. From kitchen backsplash tile to shower and bath tile, our skills and product line has grown. See customers’ comments.
Planning a Custom Tile Mural
With imagination and simple mathematics, we help plan your printed tiles. The effort pays off – the tile mural will be durable and last for many, many years. There a few easy steps:
1. Select your image or design for the custom tiles
* Send us a photograph or the artwork, (we scan and return the original unchanged).
* Send us your digital file (high resolution) or download from an online photo/fine art provider (e.g., pro.corbis.com, gettyimages.com, arc-store.com, www.photos.com/en/search.) Instructions for Sending Images.
2. Determine the size of the tiles and tile mural area available for the project (contact us for help). This is where we can be very helpful in advising on the best sizes for your custom tile mural, based on your artwork or image from Step 1. Measure the width and height of the area available. You may fill the area completely with the custom tile mural or select a custom mural size and surround it with standard ‘field’ tile. Additional tips are below*.
3. Submit a Request for Quotation to receive a cost estimate. We will confirm the information personally for accuracy. Order securely by credit card or PayPal account. You are not required to use PayPal or be a PayPal member to use your credit card. For time-critical inquiries and any type of assistance in your planning, use email. Online transactions are easily conducted for custom tiles at the ‘tile store.’
*Additional tips on planning:
Production of unique tile murals based on the customer’s image selection is our specialty.
All images must ‘bleed’ over the edges of the tile mural during printing. This results in a loss of 1/8 to 1/4 inch of the image on each side of the whole image. This is not a loss on each tile but only on the outer perimeter of the artwork. We enlarge or reduce the size of the art to the dimensions of the mural size you request.
After determining the approximate size of your mural, select a tile size (4, 6, 8, or 12 inches) which evenly divides into that size. This will avoid cutting the tiles to fit the mural area. Specialty sizes tiles may may be available depending on your need.
If the mural size you select does not have the same width/height ratio as the image you send us, we can edit the image to fit.